DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
This role is in a young company that's growing. So job title and responsibilities will be flexible. The phrase "That's not in my job description" is not something we say if its related to the business. If you aren't sure how to do something just ask and we'll help you figure it out. We don't want subordinates, we want team members who all want to win together.
This position will start as a part time position and then potentially transition to full time as demand dictates.
Pay will be dependent on your experience. Three (3) weeks of vacation minimum and anything above that will be by request/managers discretion.
It's mostly a work from home position for the time being but may move to an office in the future in the Aurora area.
Sometimes you may need come to my home office (or we can meet at a Starbucks or other open work space) for some training and meetings (in Aurora) but mostly you can be at home.
So what does the job actually entail?
- Building Landing Pages for Lead Generation Campaigns (Leadpages is what we use for the most part).
- Using the Facebook Business Manager to build ads.
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (mostly Facebook)
- Continuously learning about the latest in online marketing
- Not needed but if you have programming skills your name will most likely go to the top of the list.
This will be an ever changing list as we grow as a company. You don't need to know how to do everything on that list. You'll learn a lot of it on the job. Any experience with any of the stuff above would be a great asset.
Qualities I'd Like Candidate to Have:
- All the boring cliche stuff like motivated, hard worker, trustworthy, organized, etc...
- Attention to Detail, while cliche, very important in this role.
- Tech Savvy.
- You should enjoy using social media, especially Facebook, and you will be using your Facebook for business purposes.
- Eager to Learn how to do new things. This is not a job for someone who just wants to put in their time and go home.
- Good sense of humour.
- You prefer dogs to cats, Coca-Cola to Pepsi, and the Raptors to all other NBA teams.
- Open to constructive criticism. You'll make mistakes, we'll learn from it, and do better next time. Don't get offended if I tell you that you did something wrong. Just learn, adapt, and we'll make sure its done right the next time. We make mistakes too, especially with my grammar.
- Did we mention attention to detail?
Some of the Tools You May Be Working With
*You don't need to know all these tools now. We'll train.
- Gmail for Business
- Facebook Ads Manager and/or Power Editor
Please include in your resume the answer to the following question. What's the name of my Facebook Group for Real Estate Agents?
The right candidate will have a lot of opportunity to learn and grow. Bigger role, more responsibilities, and be part of something thats moving fast.
Send your resume to [email protected].