This role is in a startup that's growing. So job title and responsibilities will be flexible. The phrase "That's not in my job description" is not something we say if its related to the business. If you aren't sure how to do something just ask and we'll help you figure it out. We don't want subordinates, we want team members.
It's a full time job, hours can be relatively flexible as long as the work gets done though.
Pay will be dependent on your experience. Bonuses are available as well.
It's mostly a work from home position for the time being but may move to an office in the next year in the Aurora area. Sometimes you may need come to my home office (or we can meet at a Starbucks or other open work space) for some training and meetings (in Aurora) but mostly you can be at home. There may be the possibility of travel to some conferences throughout the year but that's also not required.
So what does the job actually entail?
- Using the Business Manager on Facebook and Leadpages
- This is the most important part of the job. Priority will be given to candidates who have experience with one or both.
- Managing Tasks and Prioritizing Client Requests.
- Inputting Information and Maintaining CRM
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (mostly Facebook)
- Continuously learning about the latest in online marketing
This will be an ever changing list as we grow as a company. You don't need to know how to do everything on that list. You'll learn a lot of it on the job. Any experience with any of the stuff above would be a great asset.
Qualities I'd Like Candidate to Have
- All the boring cliche stuff like motivated, hard worker, trustworthy, organized, etc...
- Attention to Detail, while cliche, very important in this role.
- Tech Savvy.
- You should enjoy using social media, especially Facebook.
- Eager to Learn how to do new things. This is not a job for someone who just wants to put in their time and go home.
- Good sense of humour.
- Open to constructive criticism. You'll make mistakes, we'll learn from it, and do better next time. Don't get offended if I tell you that you did something wrong. Just learn, adapt, and we'll make sure its done right the next time. We make mistakes too, especially with my grammar.
- Did we mention attention to detail?
Some of the Tools You May Be Working With
*You don't need to know all these tools now. We'll train.
- Gmail for Business
- Facebook Ads Manager and/or Power Editor
The right candidate will have a lot of opportunity to learn and grow. Bigger role, more responsibilities, and be part of something thats moving fast.
If you're interested please fill out the form below. Sarah or myself will reach out to those we want to have a further conversation with. There we will set up a phone interview, which would then lead to an in person interview. We'd like candidate to start by beginning of April at the latest.